Host Kari Ginger continues her conversation with Patrick Robinette, Founder of Harris-Robinette Beef located in North Carolina. Patrick discusses why quality and transparency in the food industry is important to him and his vision for the future of farming. You can listen to Part 1 with Patrick Robinette at www.knowbetterlivebest.com/2018/10/10/…eef-part-1/ With nothing but faith, family and this dream, Harris-Robinette Beef has grown exponentially over the last eighteen years. They started as a simple operation that provided beef on the farm. However, once people heard about the high quality of their beef and tasted their savory products, new markets quickly opened. Today, Harris-Robinette Beef exists to provide the consumer with an affordable, environmentally sound, high quality, nutritious beef through the raising of livestock exclusively on a grass-based system. Harris-Robinette utilizes a pasture-to-plate system to best serve the interest of their farm and to preserve agriculture in a sustainable fashion for the good of the land, the family, and our society.
- Ep 46: The Market Farmer Life – with Conor Crickmore of Neversink Farm
- Ep 45: Why We Need Regionally Adapted Seeds – with Brijette Peña
- Ep 44: Where Our Water Comes From (Part 2) – with Charles Fishman
- Ep 43: Where Our Water Comes From (Part 1) – with Charles Fishman
- Ep 42: Fun with Fungi – with Tradd Cotter from Mushroom Mountain