Kari Ginger sits down with Julie Cutler, a registered nurse licensed in both Iowa and Illinois and an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant for over 30 years. This mother-daughter pair discuss breastfeeding, baby friendly hospitals, nutrition, and Bytable Foods. Julie Cutler, MSN RN IBCLC RLC is a registered nurse licensed in both Iowa and Illinois and has been an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant for over 30 years. She possesses expertise in caring for obstetrical patients and premature infants. Her career has also included working as a visiting nurse, clinical instructor, university instructor, and researcher while working full-time at her local hospital. Recently, Julie was the project manager for the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative at Genesis Medical Center and Genesis received the Baby Friendly Hospital designation in February 2018. Her passion is to assist new families to get off to a good start in breastfeeding and to continue to support them.
- Ep 46: The Market Farmer Life – with Conor Crickmore of Neversink Farm
- Ep 45: Why We Need Regionally Adapted Seeds – with Brijette Peña
- Ep 44: Where Our Water Comes From (Part 2) – with Charles Fishman
- Ep 43: Where Our Water Comes From (Part 1) – with Charles Fishman
- Ep 42: Fun with Fungi – with Tradd Cotter from Mushroom Mountain